Method ( No bake)
- 200g Chin Chin (grind for base)
- 50g Chin Chin (to decorate the top of filling)
- 20g Brown sugar
- 50g Butter or Margarine
- 150g Cream Chees
- 180ml Double Cream
- 50g Icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- Grind the Chin Chin in a blender or beat with a rolling pin in a bag to floury form.
- Melt the butter, add in the sugar and pour over the ground Chin Chin.
- Mix together to a dry paste.
- Place in a round dish or cake tin.
- Place in the fridge to set for about 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and the icing sugar.
- Add in the double cream and beat until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla essence and stir.
- Pour onto the Chin Chin base and the decorate top with the 100g Chin Chin.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours or freezer.
- Cut into slices and serve.
This recipe is highly recommended, probably the best Cheese cake, I have ever eaten.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device